Food Photography Fine Art Gallery
Kayako grew up in Osaka, Japan. The concrete jungle of Osaka is surrounded by a vista of mountains and ocean that transforms each season in color, texture, and even in shape. Inspired by her mother, who let her use her Nikon F1 camera, Kayako began her journey into photography at the age of 10.
Kayako's motto in photography is "kannon," which is Japanese for "watching the sound" She seeks to capture images that evoke sounds, whether human or natural.
Kayako's photographs has been exhibited at:
- Seattle Center Armory, Seattle WA
- Craftworks Coffee, Seattle WA
- Cafè Torino, Seattle, WA
- The Washington State Convention Center, Seattle WA
- The Gallery, Belltown, Seattle, WA
- Le Reve, Seattle WA
- The Mall Galleries, London UK
- 6x6 Center of Photography, Cyprus